Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Miscellaneous

The past few days have had to consist of work not directly related to house repairs, but very productive, nonetheless. Sunday Brad and I helped paint a room at Becky's place. On Monday I took the apartment bathroom sink drain apart and pulled out (eww) the stuff that was keeping it from draining well. Tuesday I moved almost everything that can be moved by one person out of my storage unit and into my garage, to be sorted through. The goal is to not have storage rent anymore by the end of December. Today I got the boat all winterized (ie covered) in the back yard. I also got the underdrawers (!) placed under the bed for better clothing storage in my bedroom. And now, time to take a quick nap and get ready for work after a nice productive weekend that also involved the watching of Pixar's Cars with a bunch of friends who also hadn't seen it before... great fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I got mentioned in your blog! Cool. Thanks again for the help on Sunday. FYI, I put the final coat of paint on the walls last night and it looks great. :-)

December 14, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger AndyOfVermont said...

You're welcome! Glad it came out well! You have been mentioned in my blog before though. :-)

December 17, 2006 6:39 PM  
Blogger Marsha said...

What happens to the boat if you don't winterize/cover it?
There are no boats out in the winter?

January 12, 2007 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home