Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another Pleasant Valley Sunday... ay.. ay

Well, it finally happened! I had to buy a lawnmower. And on a Sunday.

Actually it ended up being Monday by the time I got it all done. I don't think this lawn has been raked in years. So it took a little while, but its all raked and mowed, and wow, what a difference! It'll need a good summers' worth of landscaping (won't happen this year) to really look good, but it sure does make a difference to have all the sticks and stuff gone.

Seth's room is now ready for priming, then paint. Amazing what you can get done when you're not spending all your non-working waking hours on school.

George's future room in the apartment has made its first bit of progress... I bought an interior door for it at The Home Depot. Doesn't fit, naturally...non-standard door opening. I'll have to modify the door a bit.

No pictures... Noelle went to Florida with my camera. Should have it back in a couple days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home